Monday, January 24, 2011

Confessions

Honestly, I just feel like spilling my guts today. There's a lot that nobody knows about me; there's a lot that I don't know about myself.

I could start with the facts.

I am the luckiest man in the world because I have an amazing girlfriend, who I don't deserve but she likes me nonetheless. I don't deserve a lot of things, grace, my family's love, to be born to a middle class family and never having to experience true hardships, an amazing grandmother who I love and appreciate.

I am a seminary student. I'm in the Army.

I am an idealist, also a realist (how ever that works out I don't know.)

I don't like to think of myself as being a Christian as something that I am, but rather as who I am.

There are a lot of things that I am not.
Confident, smart, outgoing, fond of close minded people, purposeless, satisfied, there are more but I'm not able to realize them (or come up with them) now.

I know these things about myself and I'm happy with them, would I like to change in some areas to improve, without a doubt. I also don't want these to define me. I want to be me and know that I am loved because of that.

No comments: