Sunday, January 23, 2011

Potential


When you think about the great people in the world, the ones who have inspired millions to do great acts of selfless love, who do you think of? Ghandi, Mother Teresa, etc...

Would you ever include yourself in that group? I am. Not because I'm cocky and full of myself, but because I truly believe that I can leave an impact on this world. It may not be as large as these icons but I will do a lot of good.

Behind every great action there is a person with an ideal, a philosophy that drives one's actions and manifests what they desire to see in the world and other people.

My ideal is love, it's the stimulus that launches the avalanche of change. There is nothing as powerful as love, whether it is for family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend. If love is present in the world and people act on that, then the world will change because it is the most powerful force in the world.

1 comment:

Emerald said...

Vance--I have officially put in the same category as Mother Teresa and Gandhi. Not because the world knows you (yet), but because you share sincerity and hope as they did.